Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Linet Dsouza's Blog

About Me
 Hi, my name is Linet and I am from Mumbai and would like to share a lot of things with you'll. I am Working women and would like to enjoy during weekends.

My Likes
Actually I am a very fun loving person who likes to blog or post my ideas and share my views. I was finding it difficult how to do so however one of my friend suggested me to visit http://www.blogger.com where i can express whatever i want to and here i am.
My Interest
I am interested in the social media and friendships and acquaintances it allows. I like to interact with people and blogger.com has given me that opportunity. There is a lot of learning as this will be my first blog on introducing myself and the feedback I get from responding to the blogs.
My interest also include reading fiction books like The Monk who sold his ferrari, The Alchemist, Eleven Mountians etc.

Hobbies
Apart from interacting with people, reading books, My hobbies includes playing Lawn Tennis, Badminton, Table Tennis, Swimming, Travelling and exploring the world.
Request you all to accept me for the blogs I post and provide the valuable feedback in the comment box.
Thanks

1 comment: